Recreational Vessels Advisory Group
Providing advice on recreational boating issues.
The Recreational Vessels Advisory Group (RVAG) was established to provide advice and expertise to the Centre for Maritime Safety (CMS) and Roads and Maritime (RMS) on recreational boating matters. This may include issues referred to it by the Maritime Advisory Council.
The group meets quarterly and membership is made up of a range of boating industry and community representatives as well as a chairperson provided by the CMS. RMS is currently represented by the General Manager Boating Operations.
- Geoff Duvall (Australian Power Boat Association)
- Mike Jarvin (Boating Industry Association of NSW)
- Shane Wilson (Boating Industry Association of NSW)
- Chris de Jong (Boat Owners Association of NSW)
- Anthony Chen (Department of Primary Industries - Fisheries)
- Glenn Evans (Marine Rescue NSW)
- Alex Barrell (NSW Police - Marine Area Command)
- Murray Clarke (NSW Rowing Association)
- Tony Hystek (PaddleNSW)
- Peter Hunter (Personal Watercraft - PWC sector)
- Malcolm Poole (Recreational Fishing Alliance of NSW)
- Phil Dulhunty (Seaplane Pilots Association Australia)
- Greg Blackburne (Scuba Clubs Association of NSW)
- Matt du Plessis (Surf Life Saving NSW Inc)
- David Lyall (Maritime Community)
*Note: The Chair may invite any other representative or expert individual as appropriate.
- RACG Minutes - September 2017
- RAVG Minutes - May 2017
- RAVG Minutes - February 2017
- RVAG Minutes - November 2016 (pdf 82KB)
- RVAG Minutes - August 2016 (pdf 68KB)
- RVAG Minutes - May 2016 (pdf 82KB)
- RVAG Minutes - February 2016 (pdf 80KB)
- RVAG Minutes - November 2015 (pdf 134KB)
- RVAG Minutes - September 2015 (pdf 72KB)
- RVAG Minutes – July 2015 (pdf 73KB)
- RVAG Minutes – May 2015 (pdf 73KB)
- RVAG Minutes – February 2015 (pdf 87KB)