Recreational Vessels Advisory Group
Providing advice on recreational boating issues.
The Recreational Vessels Advisory Group (RVAG) was established to provide advice and expertise to the Centre for Maritime Safety (CMS) and Roads and Maritime (RMS) on recreational boating matters. This may include issues referred to it by the Maritime Advisory Council.
The group meets bimonthly and membership is made up of a range of boating industry and community representatives as well as a chairperson provided by the CMS. RMS is currently represented by the General Manager Boating Operations.
- Geoff Duvall (Australian Power Boat Association)
- Alan Barrett (Boating Industry Association of NSW)
- Jeff Richards (Boat Owners Association of NSW)
- Tony Andrews (Department of Primary Industries - Fisheries)
- Chris Gillett (Marine Rescue NSW)
- Brett Prentice (NSW Police - Marine Area Command)
- Murray Clarke (NSW Rowing Association)
- Andrew Mathers (PaddleNSW)
- Peter Hunter (Personal Watercraft - PWC sector)
- Malcolm Poole (Recreational Fishing Alliance of NSW)
- Phil Dulhunty (Seaplane Pilots Association Australia)
- Greg Blackburne (Scuba Clubs Association of NSW)
- Andy Kent (Surf Life Saving NSW Inc)
- Yachting NSW
- David Lyall (Marine Rescue NSW)
*Note: The Chair may invite any other representative or expert individual as appropriate.
- RVAG Minutes - June 2016 (pdf 82KB)
- RVAG Minutes - February 2016 (pdf 80KB)
- RVAG Minutes - November 2015 (pdf 134KB)
- RVAG Minutes - September 2015 (pdf 72KB)
- RVAG Minutes – July 2015 (pdf 73KB)
- RVAG Minutes – May 2015 (pdf 73KB)
- RVAG Minutes – February 2015 (pdf 87KB)