Australian Recreational Boating Safety Committee (ARBSC)
ARBSC aims to improve recreational boating safety.
The establishment of ARBSC will make sure the valuable work in the area of recreational boating safety is continued at a national level, particularly in relation to:
- national recreational boating incident data collection
- analysis of data to identify risks to recreational boating safety
- assessment of the causes and impact of marine safety incidents
- development of effective national responses to identified risks and impacts
- development of uniform approaches to standards, policies and procedures
- development and implementation of targeted national safety campaigns.